Weddings at York
Your perfect dream wedding starts here.
At York Hotel Singapore, weddings are a timeless and magical affair as grand receptions unfold in the elegant setting of our event venues.
With 8 expansive venue choices to choose from, your celebration is made extra special with gracious service and a plethora of exquisite menu selection crafted by the hotel’s culinary team.
Leave the finest details to our wedding specialists and embark on this milestone celebration with us.
Whether your heart desires an intimate gathering or a lavish matrimonial celebration, we want to ensure that every moment of your wedding day is truly unforgettable. At York Hotel Singapore, we offer 8 elegant function rooms that are able to accommodate up to 42 tables and delectable menu choices for a beautiful wedding banquet.
Whatever the size of your party, our dedicated wedding specialists and experienced culinary team will be able to cater to your event requirements.
UOB CARD SPECIALS
Exclusively for UOB cardholders, enjoy two more perks* from us when you like York Hotel’s Facebook page, and also confirm your wedding with us by 30 September, 2024.
Choice of two perks from the following:
- Additional 10 bottles of house pour wine
- A one-night stay in the Superior Room (room only) for helpers of the wedding couple
- Use of the solemnisation ceremony venue^ for up to 30 guests prior to the actual event
- An S$80 dining voucher for use at White Rose Café
Terms and conditions:
- Weddings to be held by 31 March, 2025
- *Offer is applicable with a minimum of 150 confirmed guests
- ^Venue is subject to availability
- The hotel reserves the right to change or amend the packages without prior notice
- Minimum tables and persons apply for the wedding packages:
- Sweet Romance Package: Carlton Hall (22 tables), Rosemarie Hall (16 tables), Top of the York (10 tables)
- Eternal Bliss Package: Carlton Hall (22 tables), Rosemarie Hall (16 tables), Top of the York (10 tables)
- Enchanting Love Package: Carlton Hall (200 persons), Rosemarie Hall (150 persons), Top of the York (80 persons)
- Other terms and conditions apply